6.01.2009

OUCH.



I had a crazy experience this weekend. The last month I have had this tooth just killing me. I ignored it for as long as I could, Tyler and I went to the baseball game Friday night and I was to the point where I couldn't even close my mouth. Saturday comes my friend Tanya and I were laying out at the pool when she decides we will go to her office (she works at a dentist office) take and x-ray and figure out what is going on. Long story short I had a huge abscess under my tooth we just weren't sure why. Soooo that night at 8:30 I left a movie went to the office and had my tooth REMOVED yes removed. It turns out that tooth had fractured down in the root and the only way to fix it was to get rid of it. SO PAINFUL, now here I sit without a tooth hahaha. I have to wait 3months for my gums and jaw to heal then get a replacement. Crazy crazy. At least it is on the bottom in the back, I have always had really healthy teeth. It was no surprise that something crazy would happen though :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

ouch, that sounds painful! I'm sorry. your hair is cute though:) sorry i didn't get a hold of you but sounds like it was crazy anyways. things went so fast, we were so busy when we were there. call me later or something.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

OUCH!!! sorry rach!i swear tooth pain is the WORST kind of pain! what a bummer! i love your hair, by the way!

Leishman Family said...

Ouch!! I know what you're going through, my root canal had an abcess underneath it and they removed mine last month. now I'm waiting to heal up too. I get a implant on Aug. 4th. The whole removal thing, and cleaning it out and the afterwards pain... ouch!! I'm sorry!

Brad and Ann said...

hi sista, love love the new do. k, the tooth story makes me feel inspired to go to the dentist for ignoring my own teeth- ouch is right. we thought tillie was going to die last night from parvo, but she is getting better and better. so much work, but such a darling little mutt. please come as soon as u can! we will have lots of fun. we move this weekend, and then things slow down. need visitors:) i love you, ciao

emily said...

ooo. That does not sound fun. Hope it recovers well, and quickly, for you. Maybe I'll see you around...Smiths, Home Depot, Costco...haha.