6.09.2009

Tuesdays


Every Tuesday Tyler leaves and plays ball with friends from 6-midnight. A long time I know. He starts early, works out, then plays. So every Tuesday I stay at home with Bella. Tonight I was extremely bored, thought about going to the gym and instead sat and laughed at Bell while she barked at me for not playing with her. She honestly whines if you aren't looking at her, petting her, or just giving her any kind of attention every 5 minutes or so. It was then I realized it is a good thing I have her or else my Tuesdays would be REALLY boring.

1 comments:

walters said...

Hey Rachel! I know it's so funny to see the people that you find on here! You guys look so cute! When did you get married? We live in Washington, and we have been married now for 4 years today actually! I'm just staying busy as a mom and love it! : ) hopefully someday we'll add a little pink to our all boy mix, but for now it's just the two little boys. : ) It's so fun to see what you've been up to, thanks for the comment!