6.28.2009

LAKE POWELL

We just got back from a great trip with the Cook family. We had so much fun, I wish we could share it with everyone. Hopefully the pictures show at least half the fun. Thanks Cook's for all the fun memories. Tyler and I love every second down in Powell, even if we are sunburned. Which we did pretty good not burning this year, if only Jordan could say the same :). The weather was perfect, and only one storm. But storms in Lake Powell are a lot of fun. So here are some of the highlights of the trip.. Oh and I can't forget to add that most all the guys shaved their hair into MOHAWKS! lol

3 comments:

Britt said...

Such fun picts. Wish I could've been there with you guys.

Ashley and Dave said...

I have NEVER been to Lake Powell but I have heard that it is awesome...I really need to make it a priority and go dang it!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, I am seriously jealous that you guys went to Lake Powell. I have been a few times and LOVED it. Ryan's never been so I swear it will have to be a trip in the future. You manage to get more gorgeous, seriously you look so cute and happy. I wish we could have hung out before we left. Any CA trips planned for the future?? Love you