5.28.2009

Memorial Weekend

Over memorial weekend Tyler and I had the opportunity to drive 8 hours over to my dads ranch (which is just lots and lots of land). We met up with the fam, with exception of the Harkers who we missed! It was beautiful out there, no one for miles just us and the bears, deer, elk, coyotes, wolves,rattle snakes, fish, and bugs! Tyler and I even sent up a tent and slept in that, Bella wasn't too fond of it the first night she wanted to sleep on my cot with me. By the last night she was shivering, exhausted and ready to go home! We went on 4 wheeler rides, fishing, hikes, and enjoyed just being outdoors with my family. It was nice to come home, but always hard to say good bye to my family. We are lucky to have such wonderful families who live so close to us. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun weekend!

Ty trying to shoot a bow





Bella ready to go home....

2 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

how fun rach! i think it's hilarious that bella is such a baby! :) miss you tons!

Becky said...

Oh bella! We will have to hear how it all went!