6.20.2009

It's here, it's finally here!

I swear Tyler and I wait a whole year for this. Our first trip to Lake Powell for the summer and we are sooo excited. It's the first time on the new house boat, and our official first time being married. I think i'm just excited to get out of the rain, it has rained for 2 weeks straight here in Utah.
We are also ready for a nice break; after Bella had surgery on Tuesday we were sleep deprived, and working our tails off making sure she was ok. I know weird because she is a dog but she is half human ya know :). She was really struggling for the first 2 days, but then she I took her off her sedative and it's amazing how fast she feels better.
Last night we had a awesome night at the cabin with some friends in our neighborhood. We had a blast, playing games, eating, and talking till about 3:00 in the morning! Ty's cabin is up in Sundance. It's so close but yet it feels so far away when we go up there. It was very green, and wet. So much fun! Thanks everyone for coming...
I wish all the wonderful fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day! And a special one to my awesome Dad and Father in law. I love them both so much! It was one thing to grow up being a daddy's girl, being so close with my dad, and now to have 2 wonderful "dads" in my life.... I couldn't ask for more. Love you...

1 comments:

julie thayne smith said...

Hey cute girl!!! Your blog is so adorable! I just added you to my blog too and you're Lake Powell trip looked so fun!!! Also I love your wedding pics, BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad we're getting to be closer friends, you and Tyler are the best!