7.12.2009

Idaho


My quick trip home to IDAHO....

I played with my nieces, this is Ella the cuttest 2 year old ever.
She's my little monkey.

This is Bailee, she is 6 and growing so fast I can't believe it!
We had a great time, building forts, singing, and just being
together..


Dad and Payton(who just turned ONE!), he loves his grandpa!
My brother Jesse beating up his wife Kim.
Peyton is their cute son..
The last night we all got together at my parents house for a
nice fire (in the fire pit) and tinfoil dinners. Thanks Dad they were
yummy! I LOVE going home but the trip is never long enough.




1 comments:

Courtney said...

i totally thought Ella was Bailey at first but then i realized Bailey was that small when we all lived there...I can't believe she's 6 now! she's so tall. it looks like you had a lovely time at home. i miss rexburg, but of course it wouldn't be the same anymore. cute pics