7.20.2009

Tyler Cook


Happy Birthday Ty!

On July 22, an amazing thing happened.. My husband was born. Tyler John Cook is wonderful, caring, loving, sweet, sexy, handsome, positive man. . I have never met anyone with a attitude like his. Nothing gets himdown, he is always happy and looking for the best in everyone and every situation.
I love my husband so much and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. I know he will be a great Dad and that we will have a happy life together.
Bus, thank you for everything! I love you babe...
For Ty's birthday I took him up to Park City for a surprise weekend. We had a lot of fun at the park riding rides, watching people, and just being together. We had to celebrate this weekend because we leave to Lake Powell the day before his birthday.















ALPINE SLIDE

1 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!