5.13.2009

S-U-M-M-E-R

As you all know Ty and I love the warm weather! I am now counting down the days till summer officially starts for me! This summer is going to be awesome, I'm actually not working and going to enjoy every minute it. It's already started out great; we have had campfires, barbecues, cabin trips, and boating of course. Tyler and I decided we are also going to try and finish our basement as one of our projects. As a personal project for myself, I am going to keep "beading"! My friend and I have learned how to make the bumbles watches, we have so much fun doing it. So if anyone wants one just let me know the colors and I will make it for a lot cheaper then the name brand ones.
4 more weeks! Oh baby...........



3 comments:

Amber said...

oh rach, how would it be?!! you live the life. boating and all that fun stuff, i'm so jealous! and i would love a watch;) i need a cute bright one for summer. j/k you really don't have to make me one unless you are serious.

The McEwans said...

Rach! It was so fun seeing you the other day at Challenger. Where do you live exactly? I wish you taught at Savanna's school. I am sure you are an awesome teacher. Give me your # so we can catch up!

Thomas and Mandi said...

K... I totally want a watch! What are my options for colors? I want one that I can wear with a lot of things. You'll have to give me the details--- maybe I could even get one for Tiff for her birthday and Nic's fiance for her birthday. We'll talk. :)