3.24.2009

St. George!

This weekend was so much fun, I had the opportunity to head south with a good friend! Melissa Mckinley, her boys and I all went down to see our sisters. Her sister is going to school down there and Andrea just moved down to St. George. It was a fun trip to catch up on each others lives and I also got to know her adorable boys. Luke, even told me at one point I looked like Hannah Dontana :) Melissa, I really had so much fun, you are the cuttest best mom. Those boys kept me laughin the whole time.
I loved seeing Andrea, Brand and Logan too, Its crazy how fast I start to miss my family. Now for the highlight of the trip...... We arrived in St. George around 11:00 Friday night and then headed straight to Walmart for the Twilight Part.. HAHAHA i know i know. But I haven't seen the movie because I just barely gave into the series, which I now love. It was fun, we were laughing at ourselves.
Ty got to take Bella camping for her first time, and he figured out that she hates guns, and listens to MOM (me) much better then him. I was happy to get back to the two of them. Thanks Liss for such a fun, exciting weekend.



3 comments:

Amber said...

what a fun little trip! i need one of those. glad you had fun!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

that was so fun rach!! miss you already! i'm going to steal all of your pics even though i look gross in them. thanks again... it was so good to see you!

Kristen said...

lol you guys are so funny! i'm so glad you came! =]