3.30.2009

Is it spring?



What's up with all the snow? I was so excited for about a week for all the wonderful weather and then BAM SNOW. It was so windy and snowy yesterday I thought our roof was going to blow off while we were at church...
We did have a good weekend though, Ty and I got to spend some time with my brother in law Brad. All we did was sit at home and watched movies, but we always get a kick out of each other.
Saturday I got a call from our good friend Rich asking permission for Tyler to go to the Jazz game. Of course I said yes, he thought it was funny that he called me first for permission :) Anyway, it was supposed to be a boys night out, but the boys couldn't fine another GUY to go with them... SO they invited me, I got the pity invite. I was still so happy to go SUNS VS Jazz. The best game, my 2 favorite teams it was fun! Other than I still cheer for the suns and the guys didn't appreciate that much. Jazz won in overtime, so I got to go home with a happy husband.
Back to this spring stuff, next week is my spring break and I was hoping to enjoy warm weather. So everyone please cross your fingers. Im sure we will end up freezing in Idaho, then warm up in St. George. I hope everyone has a fabulous week and a wonderful Easter!
GO JAZZ


2 comments:

Amber said...

we were down there for that nasty wind and so we had to stay another night and come home yesterday cuz i guess it got bad here too. we went down for our nephews party so things were crazy and went too fast. one of these times i am going to come down without kids and we will have to go shopping. Hope the weather gets better for your spring break!

The Townsends said...

Hey!!..Yeah i got suckered in!!! Everythings good down here in AZ. Its so warm already its in the 80s everyday!!! I dont think we ever had a winter its crazy!.Oh i bet you guys are sick of the cold everyone we talk to thats up that way is ready for spring too!!