3.14.2009

Back to reality..

Tyler and I just got back from the most amazing trip to Maui. We had the opportunity to go with just my parents this year. Yes we missed the rest of the family, but it was an amazing experience to go with just them. We had a blast, the weather was beautiful, the ocean was warm, great shopping, and wonderful sun rays. My dad surprised us and took us deep sea fishing we were out on a boat in the crazy waves from 5:45 am to 3:00, it was a long fun day. I have to admit i took dramamine but was still sea sick. I was the only one who reeled anything in, but it was just a little bait fish. We spent a lot of time at the pool and on the beach. Boogie boarding was awesome this year, the waves were big and stronger this year or I'm just more of a wimp. Tyler and Dad had a lot of fun out there, mom and I did too but we couldn't last as long. Everything was just great, its crazy how amazing it is over there. Every time we go its like i've never seen the ocean before I get so excited! Oh and the whales there were whales every where. We couldn't keep track of how many we would see in just an hour. We also enjoyed the food, its hard to have a bad meal in Hawaii! We are happy to be back with Bella, she had a fun time with the in-laws. Although, we would have given anything to stay another week! Thanks mom and dad for everything it was a trip to remember...:)

3 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

looks like such a fun trip! you guys are the cutest couple. it was so good to finally talk to you the other day! let's do it again soon! and hopefully i'll be seeing you soon, too!

Jeppesens said...

Okay as if I was not jealous enough, the pictures are killing me. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. I am so in need of some R&R and some sun. Maybe next year. We miss you guys. I was thinking about coming down during spring break. When is yours? Bailees is the 3,4 of april.

GetrDunn said...

Rach you must have had better weather than us we got back on the 2nd of March and it was pretty cold most of the time but we still loved every minute of it. Thanks for stopping to see me on your way to St George. HA HA
love ya Heidi