12.23.2008

A Ferney Family Christmas

Tyler and I just got back from Idaho, where we celebrated Christmas early with the family. We had our extended family party Saturday night with lots of cousins, and cousins children. It was cute the great grand-kids all dressed up for the nativity scene. Then of course we sang our songs, Jesse sang a beautiful song too. Sunday was our family party, it was so fun. I love that our family is so close to each other. My sisters and brothers are just fabulous i love them all so much. We have fun when we get together. The kids love it too, they are funny to watch all together, even little Peyton wants to jump in and play with the big kids.
We had a chance to see Nichole and Joe's new house, its about 2 months away from move in time, and it looks great! They are spoiled, there house is awesome. It was sad to leave my first Christmas away from home, leaving my nieces and nephews is always hard. Leaving my sis, bros, and parents is just as hard. It's a good thing i get up to Idaho at least every other month! :) The drive home was scary. The roads were pretty bad with all the snow, ice, and wind. We made a stop in Kasville where I got to see my uncle Rick (Maddy and Casey's dad). It was good to see him back in his home, but rough when you see a family member in such need and desperate for love. We all love him so much, and pray things can get better! I have never felt such a strong hug as i did from him that day.. Back to happy things, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season! Christmas is such a wonderful time, I wish these feelings stayed all year. Be safe! Merry Christmas!
A night with the Cooks at Temple Square








1 comments:

RachelBarker said...

you are so beautiful. I wish we lived close, so then we could hang out again. Merry Christmas! Looks like you had a Good head start on it.