12.27.2008

Another year



It's almost 2009 can you believe it?!?! I have to admit that this was a good year, one of the best. I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a great one too, Tyler and I have our goals set, our plans for the year, lets just hope it all follows through. :)
Some things to look forward to in 2009.. February- Celine Dion with my sister (ty and brad surprised us) March- Hawaii for 10 days April- I turn 26, June- school is out for the summer! It will be a good year.
We had a wonderful Christmas with Ty's family; getting together will all of the Taylors. We missed some people though Steph Boyd and fam, Tiff David and the fam! We miss and love you. Hopefully we will see you this summer. Christmas night we ended up staying over at the Cooks because the road to our house was closed. That blizzard was fantastic! I love winter storms.. as long as I don't have to drive in them. Well we wish everyone a safe New Years! Hopefully the weather lets everyone do as they planned..


Bella's first Christmas with us, and man does she love the snow!

2 comments:

Jeppesens said...

Looks like you had a good xmas with ty's family. We miss you guys. Hopefully we can see you guys soon.

Stevie said...

I'm glad to here you had a good Christmas! Next time your up we should get together! Happy New Year!