4.26.2008

YEAH!


I finally figured out how to change backgrounds and not lose anything! If you only knew how frustrated I was last time. LOL. Today we had a babe shower for my wonderful sister in law Kim. Kim and my brother got married last august, we are so happy to have her as a part of the family! I love her so much, its not often that one of your good friends becomes your sister. I can't wait for little baby boy ferney to come into our lives. I have 2 awesome nieces (Bailee, Ella), 2 adorable nephews (Logan and Drew), and one more makes 3. Talk about love. I love them all so much, its hard to imagine loving a child more than I love all of them. Im a PROUD AUNT that's for sure! If you haven't seen pics, they are in my slide show.
Kim i'm so happy for you and Jess, im glad you are a part of the family! Love you.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Their baby is going to be so cute because they are just a cute couple! I think I missed a call from you the other night...sorry! Things have been nuts around here. Did you need anything? Call me or I'll call you. love ya

Kim & Jesse said...

You are the sweetest! Thanks so much for everything. Just think it'll be your turn to have a baby before we know it!! Your coming here today I think so im sure I will see you soon. Love ya!