4.20.2008

Pictures

So today I made a slide show of a bunch of pictures. It's so fun to look back through all the pics I have and re-live the moments! Ty and I have had the best year and a half ever, filled with sooo many fun memories. We are lucky.. Now I just cant wait to have our most memorable day. Which I really hope all you my friends can make it to the wedding! Highschool friends that means you, college friends that means you too! Its exciting that we will be able to actually have our friends at the ceremony. So Ya better be there.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pics, u two are so cute together! I don't know why you are losing things when you get backgrounds. That didn't happen to me. I downloaded digital scrapbook paper for my background, but that is kind of a pain. Pyzam.com is the place to go!

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Stop by and show me your ring. Are you able to pirate the internet at your place?

Tiffani said...

I am the worst at leaving comments on blogs but that doesn’t mean I don’t check your blog often. I love your slide show. So cute! Keep the new posts coming!

Lici said...

Congratulations! We found your blog through Jesse and Kim's link. We are excited for you guys.

Tyson

Amber said...

Hey p.s. Whats your email that you want me to use to send you an invite when I put my blog to private?