4.10.2008

So Happy!


So life is great! Tyler and I are both so excited... I just wish time would fly by and the wedding was tomorrow. The plans are all done, made, final! People always said it was stressful, but no way. I think its been so much fun, not stressful. The next step is finding a place to live. HMMMM
I can't wait to finally move in together, im just a little scared to cook.. HA HA Oh well Ty will be ok. Only 120 days or something like that till im an officail Cook! That's right a Cook! I am marrying into the greatest family ever, I love them all so much. Jen, Britt, thats you! As for all the cousins, i love you guys too they are all just fabulous! :)
OK, enough of me blabbering on. I am just SO EXCITED!!! I will try to keep updating things more..
Oh and I can't forget to give a shout out to Little Brooke! Congrats on your call, we are excited for you. You are the only one of the girls that are off the hook for not being at the wedding. Love you!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sooo excited for you and sad that i can't see it all go down, but serving the Lord is a good substitute. ps i have never gotten a shoutout before - so loved! also, you look DARLING and so dang skinny - you go girl! loves tell ty hello!

Amber said...

Hey finally you updated your blog! j/k Yeah for the wedding, I am doing a hair extensions class you should let me do them on you sometime this summer:)