5.09.2012

Mothers

Today I want to highlight some more amazing mothers in my life. MY SISTERS. I will start with Nichole, since I can remember she has wanted to be a mom. Always trying to be the mom of Andrea, Me and Jesse.  She is one of the hardest workers I have ever met, going to school, working, and being a wife are all things she has been able to do while being a mom. She has a drive in her to succeed  that is why she is successful in everything does. Nichole gives her 100% in everything all the time. She has 3 beautiful girls that she loves dearly. She is so loving and tries so hard to make sure her family is loved and taken care of. One of the qualities that Nichole has the sticks out to me is her ability to always be happy! If I were to live her life for one day I think I would be so stressed out I would shut down between work, patients, Baliee's school, softball, soccer, ELLA (that's all i have to say), a busy busy one year old, and a husband who is gone a lot LONG HOURS (he's a farmer). But she does, and she does it with a big smile on her face. There is nothing Nichole can't take on. I love ya sis!
Andrea is next, now she is another special mother that has experienced more trials then a typical 30 year old has. After her first son was born 7 years ago she started experiencing a lot of pain in her hips and sacrum. There was a point that she had to be in a wheel chair if we went anywhere; she got to the point of feeling good and was able to have a second son. After Austin was born the pain all came back but stronger. Long story short Andrea has been through a lot but again it's nothing a sister of mine can't handle. She has a spirit about her that is so loving and kind, when she meets someone she will ask about 100 get to know you questions. People often ask if it's real or is she just is just "b.s.ing" with them. It is 100% real she cares so much about that person the second she meets them. She ask the questions to get to know that person so she can figure out what she can do for them. Even at her hardest times of life, not being able to pick up her baby, or clean her house, she was still taking care of at least 4 other families and who knows how many other people. She is on caring person.  Her and I have not always got along until the last 10 year and even then we have our moments. But Andrea has taught me a lot about myself and how to learn from my mistakes and move forward with a positive attitude. To always THINK POSITIVE, and turn to the lord when I feel alone or hopeless.  It is so hard to try to find words to describe all these people in the right way, I know that if you have met any of these women you know what i'm talking about ;)! It is hard living 4 hours away from my sisters, its not far, but its not close enough. I love them so much and am lucky to have 2 best friends I can always rely on. Thank you both for showing me how to be a good mom, wife, and a good person. LOVE YA!

0 comments: