4.08.2009

*SPRING BREAK*

Spring Break officially started for me on Monday. School is out! Thank goodness my students needed a break more than I did. The week before they had their SAT's which can get stressful.
Of course we started out by going to Idaho seeing the family. We went swimming in Jackson, got to see Joe and Nichole's house, played with my awesome nieces and nephew, watched a flick with Jess and Kim, we just had a good time. I am always sad to leave my fam, especially my nieces and nephews! Good thing they are coming here next week :) It was also weird saying good bye to my mom, she is heading to India for a couple weeks. She is doing a medical mission helping with delivering and saving babies. We are all excited for her and very proud of her, I just pray that everything will go smoothly and she will be safe! We will be praying for you momma! LOVE YOU..
Now I'm just chillin at home spring cleaning, my car, my house, even my dog! Yes Bella and I have had fun today, we painted our nails and I gave her a bath. She hates bathes more than anything. I had to bribe her into the tub with little hot dogs, it didn't work. So I had to lift 80lbs of dog into the bath tub. She is such a baby! Now she smells so good. I don't do well sitting home, I have to be out doing things, good thing we are heading to St. George Thursday with the Cook family. We are going to have a fun Easter down there, I just hope its warm! I hope everyone else has a great HAPPY EASTER!
Bella pouting....

still pouting.....

her beautiful nails

6 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe you painted your dogs nails, you are too funny. yes i definetely want to hang out, ryan and i are sharing a car so it's a little hard sometimes. but whats up tomorrow, i can do something anytime until about 5, then ry needs to go to class in slc, call me

Amber said...

hahaha that is funny that you painted her nails! Kinda looks creepy.haha. i hope you have fun in St. George!

Jenny said...

I cant believe you painted Bella's nails! I also cant believe she held still for you to do it. You will have to tell me your secret for Lilly.

We are doing great here in DC. It does suck being so far away from family but we are slowly adjusting. It looks like you guys are doing wonderful!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

that is so funny.... she is SO pouting! i used to paint our lab's nails too :) OPI used to make a special polish for dogs- PAWLISH. next time i'm at the beauty supply i'll look for some! :) have fun in st. george!

Jeppesens said...

Looks like fun. I wish I had spring break! I have been working more in the last couple weeks than in a long time. I am ready for a vacation with some sun!! So turn up the heat in utah next weekend for me.

GetrDunn said...

Rachel you crack me up. I love your dog. Hey did you get the invite for my blog I hope I sent it to the right e-mail let me know my e-mail is jnhdunn@q.com. Thanks love ya tons
Heidi