4.23.2009

Another year wiser!



IM 26!!! AHHH!!! I have decided I really enjoy my birthday! I had a lot of fun this year, I had like 60 kids sing happy birthday too me, we got all our friends together for a bon-fire, and it was wonderful weather! What more could you ask for? Ty and I celebrated tuesday with friends by heading up the canyon. Its amazing that we only live 15 minutes away from such a beautiful place. We decided we have to start taking advantage of the mountains more. Last night we had a night to ourselves, he even went shopping with me it was great! He did awesome this year with presents, I'm usually so nosy and try to figure out what he's getting me. Not this year. He totally surprised me. Thanks babe.

1 comments:

Brad and Ann said...

Happy belated baba! I couldn't get you on the phone for Logan to seranade you, but we did call while you were working. Sorry. I am so glad that you had a fun day:) Did you read mom's email yet? Sheesh. Crazy. Come see us again soon. It felt so good to have family down here. And, come to Coldplay with us on July 16th in San Diego and the Idol concert there the next night. Call me about tickets. We have a place to stay already. Just drive down and we'll drive the rest of the way together. Yeah buddy, Adam and Danny live.