1.13.2009

Congratulations!





Yesterday Natalie had her second beautiful baby! She was born around 5:30 a.m, Im sure she will post all about it, but I thought I'd help her out and show a cute picture. She still did not have a name when I left, but Im pretty sure I know what she went with. She is such a doll, so stinkin cute. A mix between Jessica and Chris.. HAHA
Congrats Nat, I love you so much!
My trip hope was great, being with the family couldn't have been better. I always love it. I got to spend a day with Grandpa and had the most amazing talks, and experiences with him. We went through her jewelry and shoes splitting it up amongst ourselves.She has amazing jewelry! After leaving grandpa's house, I had something happen to me I never thought would happen. To make a long crazy, scary story short, I got in a accident and im lucky to be alive. I now truly believe in guardian angles! Thanks Gram:)!
We had a fun date night with all the siblings, spouses, and the Genta's what a great combo! Wonderful people, and a wonderful movie! Nothing better than going home!
The pics of me and Ella are also a little inheritance that I received.

2 comments:

Amber said...

what the.....Nat had her baby?!?!! I didn't know she was due already. Where have i been? I still need to get her gift to her. haha. Her baby is beautiful!

Thanks for the fun last weekend, we need to do that more often.

Thomas and Mandi said...

What the heck?! You almost died?! SCARRY!!! We all need to get together soon- I can't believe I STILL haven't seen your house! Well, we are glad that your back- and SAFE!