11.05.2008

Winter is here.

It finally happened! We have a new president, we had our first winter storm, and I got transfered to Traverse Mountain! FUN new things all in one day. I have been waiting for a position to open up over at the new beautiful Challenger over by our house in Traverse Mountain and it finally did! No more commuting to Salt Lake, or getting up at 5:45!!! YEAH! Today was my first day and it was a blizzard, parents couldn't get to the school, half the students didn't come, it was a mess. But fun! There was a lot of snow, and wind. The wind out there makes it super cold! It is offical that winter is here.
Last week my mom and dad came down and spent the weekend with us at our house. It was fun to have them at OUR house, and feed them, do something for them for once. :) They have been so good to Tyler and I, we were so happy to have them at our house. Mom and I went shopping the next day and had a BLAST to say the least. I'm usually not that big into shopping, but with my mom its always a good time. I also have an a announcement to make; I started reading "Twilight" yes it is good, yes i CAN put it down. I enjoy it, but now I have history books, english, grammar, and science books to read. Im teaching 4th grade for tomorrow and friday. It's crazy how smart they are and how much I have forgot. It's a good challenge for me.
Tyler and I are hoping to get internet on friday so i will be able to update more! For now, everyone enjoy every warm minute left of fall!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so not ready for winter. We woke up to snow too and Brylee was SO excited. I better buy her some snow clothes:) Glad you had fun with your mom shopping!

Beth and Shilo said...

I bet that is so nice working so close to your house. Congrats! That will save some gas money.

So when you said you had an annocement to make, I seriously thought you were going to say something else. I bet that is what you were going for though. You sure had me for a second.

I have read all the Twilights and actually JUST finnished the fourth book. I am not crazy obsessed. Is it a GOOD book, yes. But is it as great as everyone makes it out to be?? Sorry but no! I have read books that are 100 times better. Still a good read though.

And I know Chad is a dork and NEVER answers his phone. So yeah I need to give you my number. I will bost another comment after this one with my phone number. But don't accept it. I don't want my number on the internet for everyone to see.

We should plan to get together for a Christmas party or something. I want to come see your new house AND we STILL have your wedding present. That is sad we haven't seen you since then.

Cronin Family said...

Congrats on the new job! That's crazy that you are teaching 4th graders... very brave of you! Good luck!

The Johnson Journey said...

Congrats Rach! I'm impressed with how hard you work. Keep it up!