11.25.2008

Nephews.

I have to pay a tribute to my nephews now, Drew got his blog, Bailee and Ella had their spotlight, now it's Logan and Peyton's turn. Oh man i can't even imagine what it's going to be like when we have kids of our own... This last weekend Andrea, Brad, Logan, Jesse, Kim, and Peyton were all here. It was a lot of fun to hang out with everyone and have them to our house. Saturday night we all just hung out, Logan and I got our time together. We have so much fun together, he is an adorable little boy. Peyton was awesome too, he is the best baby! I'm praying my kids are as well behaved as my siblings kids. Bella had fun too, her and Logan just wear each other out; too bad he is allergic. Thank heavens for benadryll.. This is the week to really be thankful for the things we have. We are thankful for so many things, but especially our families! I am thankful for my wonderful husband, he understands me more than I understand myself. Thank you Bus for everything!!! xoxoxox
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE




0 comments: