9.15.2008

Rachel Cook A-Z

I have officaly been tagged for the first time by my dear friend Melissa. Who I will see in October!! Liss im so excited!
A= Attached or Single: Attached to my hubby
B= Best Friend: Tyler
C= Cake or Pie: Cheese cake
D= Day of Choice: Saturdays, my day off and sleep in day
E= Essential Item: Music from any type of device (pandora)
F= Flavor of Icecream: Dulce De Leche Carmel
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears (tylers grandpa always has a bag with him at all times!)
H= Hometown: The Burg, Idaho
I= Indulgence: hmmm not sure
J= January or July: July (lake powell time)
K= Kids: I have 30 6year olds i teach 5 days a week and I lOVE THEM
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: We went and saw Burned after Reading.. Kinda random, disturbing, and funny. MARY YOU WOULD LOVE IT
M= Musician: Jason Mraz
N= Number of Siblings: 5 brothers (including in-laws) 5 sisters. Love them all, the whole in-law stuff means nothing. They are all amazing!
O= Oranges or Apples: Depends, juice.. Oranges, just to eat apples
P= Phobias or Fears: HAHAHA BUTTERFLIES
Q= Quote: Carpe Diem (seaze the day)
R= Reason to Smile: Thinking about my husband and my family.. My nieces and nephews!
S= Season:Summer... BOATING BOATIG BOATING
T= Tag: Natalie and Andrea
U= Unknown fact: I am allergic to ice cream and dairy. But i eat it anyway
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I LOVE MEAT!
W= Worst habit: chewing on my lip when im thinking or frustrated! My sis does it too
X= Xray or Ultrasound: not sure
Y= Your favorite food: SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z= Zodiac sign: Taurus

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I totally forgot that you hated butterflies and moths!! I laughed so hard when I read that! I remember all the good times when me and Nat would find them and scare you with them. We were mean.

Beth and Shilo said...

Kay afraid of Butterflies??? That is even more bizzare than me being afraid of deer.

And since you love Sushi so much we should go on a sushi date sometime. There is a really good place in American Fork/Lehi called Yapona. Let us know when you guys move and if you need any help.

How was the dew tour?? I am bummed we couldn't go. How did Kevin's date go???