9.07.2008

Football Season Begins...





The summer is officaly over, school started back up, the nights are cooler, and the kickoff game of UTAH football games began, so long sweet summer! We are loving our little married life, waiting for the house to be finished. Today we went down to Alpine to check on it with Ty's family and the paint is done and our cabinents were installed yesterday.. We are hoping 3 more weeks.:)
Since we were married we have returned to Idaho as a married couple for the first time, we went up to Jackson Hole with the fam and went to Bar J Wranglers. It was entertaining but a little long for the kids (and my dad). And cute little Payton was an angel; only cried when his bumb was soiled. We love going to see the fam, even though it wasn't complete without Ann, Brad, and Logan..
Saturday we got together with our good friends and went to the Utah football game, it was fun. We went up there at 3 and bbqed and saw some crazy tailgaters! People go all out, its nuts. We are lucky to have such great friends, who no matter what can have a good time.. I am going to try to remember to take my camera to take a pics of our cute town home the work in progress. Stay tuned for that.
I almost forgot, one of the pics is of our friend Nick, it was his birthday and the only red pinata they could find was elmo, he beheaded him real fast! Then there is a pics of the field but if you look close you can see a paper airplane between the T and the A i think, well its Ty's plane. He was real proud of himself!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey I'm glad you have had fun being married! I am SO sorry i never called you back after you left me that message while you were here. It was a crazy weekend and I felt so bad that I didn't call ya. Anyways Hope all is going well with school and your new home, can't wait to see pics!

RachelBarker said...

K, I'm so glad you contacted me!!! 1- Congratulations!!! You look beautiful but that's nothing new. Love the married life? It's a good way to go. 2- GO Utah!!! We lived in SLC this time last year because Trent was practicing with the Utes then in 2adays(?) he popped his shoulder then had surgery and decided to hang it up. 3- LEt's call each other and catch up (760)855-2842. If you don't mind pass me yours

Chantri said...

I can't believe how fast the summer went. Geez! You two are the cutiest couple! I love all your wedding pictures, you are SO BEAUTIFUL!
I love to be able to see what you are up to these days! I can't wait to see pics of your new house...so exciting!