8.09.2011

Happy Anniversary
3 years ago I married my best friend
I am thankful every day for him and his devotion and love
to me and our family!
Love you

Life has been super busy lately, I just had a minor surgery and ty has been working a lot. Molly has just been walking all over the place getting into trouble.. I have a lot of pics to share and hopefully will get it done this week.  I also go back to work this week, training for the up coming school year. I decided I was ready to try part time this year, so I will be teaching 4 YEAR OLDS. YA i'm a little nervous but, it will be fun.

4 comments:

Brady and Carol Greenhalgh said...

How fun! Are you doing preschool at Challenger then? I really liked preschool, actually.

tiana said...

Congrats on the anniversary!! I love those pictures. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I've been looking at all the fun pictures of Molly and she is so beautiful. What a pretty little girl! You are such a fun mom.

lindsey said...

i loveee that bottom picture! It's a gorgeous shot!

Brooke said...

surgery? why don't you call me to help out when things like this happen? Ps Molly's party was oh so fun - thanks again for inviting us. We love you guys!