12.01.2010

Thanksgiving 2010
This Year we had Thanksgiving in Idaho with my family. It was cold and snowy!
But I'm so glad the whole family was able to be there.
My mom and dad had their hands and house full!
It was fun to have the babies all together for the first time. Our cute little Kate is so
tiny and sweet, at 3 weeks she weighs a whole 5.11 lbs.
Austin and Molly had a lot of fun with each other.
They are so opposite  Aussy likes to be loud all day long! And Molly
is just quiet in every way. 
We ate, played, laughed, slept, ate more, and stayed warm inside.
Tyler and I did manage to sneak outside for 5 minutes
to do a family photo. IT WAS FREEZING!




Molly's first SNOW

Best Friends

The Jeppesen Clan
 My beautiful nieces!
Ella, Bailee (who just turned 8) and Kate

  Jesse and Payton

We have so much to be thankful for.. 
Thanks family for the great weeked we loved every second of being toghether.
I feel so blessed and happy this time of year. I'm thankful for
my wonderful husband and all he does for me and Molly. He loves us and 
takes great care of us. Thanks babe.. 
I'm thankful for having a healthy and happy baby girl that I love with all my heart!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

2 comments:

Becky said...

The last picture of Molly just made my heart melt!!! So cute!!

RachelBarker said...

Molly is soooo cute!!!! I love that Austin and her are so close. How fun!