8.23.2010

good golly miss molly......


My baby girl is growing up so fast I can't believe it. She will be 6 weeks on Wednesday and the time has flown by. Molly is one happy baby Tyler and I have been very lucky to have such a sweet daughter. She wakes up once throughout the night and  is still nursing like a champ.  On Sunday she weighed 8.6 oz so she has gained weight, but still just my little peanut. I love being at home with her it's so great!  I never imagined the love I have for her could be this strong.
She started smiling on August 16 and has not stopped she even slips in a giggle once in a while. She loves to be talked to, especially by her daddy...
We are blessing her on September 5th the day after we get back from Molly's first Lake Powell trip. We are so excited to finally be going and to take her!
Here are some cute pics, and I will have her newborn pics very soon.
 Ready for church
Precious
 Molly loves her bath!
Bella taking care of Molly :)
 Happy to be alive!
 

0 comments: