7.30.2010

Molly's first BOATING trip!
Yes my little girl is growing up :) The other day I was dying
sitting inside the house we needed to get out!
So my awesome husbanda agreed to take us out on the boat for the evening.
Molly was so good, no crying, whining, fussing, nothing
but some poopy diapers!
The water was so nice and the weather was a little cloudy
so it was perfect. But Utah Lake never stays that way
within minutes the wind picked up and
the waves were getting bigger. I will admit I got a little worried.
But we made it back safely and Molly is
ready to go again!
Drew loves sleeping like baby Molly

Molly's 2 week stats:
Height: 20 inches
Weight: 6lbs 12oz
Attitude: Still so sweet she is always content
Sleeping: We are lucky Molly has now got into a pattern of eating at 10:30 not waking up till 2, eating and then going back to sleep until 8-8:30. She likes it when her Mommy gets sleep!
We love you baby girl!

1 comments:

Tammy Ferney said...

Can't wait to get my hands on her!