4.27.2010

Spring Time
I am so happy it is finally warm outside! There is something about that wonderful sunshine that can just put me in the best mood ever. We love being outdoors and we're trying to get as much stuff in before the baby comes. We have already been up the canyon twice to enjoy the weather and took a trip to St. George. Now if I can only get a couple camping/boating trips in :). Everyone has been asking for a belly picture and to be honest it probably is not going to happen. But here are a few recent pics and you can tell my little Molly is in there!
St. George (easter weekend)
American Fork Canyon
Beautiful Bella
March 31, 2010

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are so cute preggo!!! At least I get to see you all the time and see the little babe grow.

We should plan a summer list of things to do!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Rachie you are so stubborn, but I still do appreciate the effort to display the belly somewhat. Have you made a birth plan, etc. I would love to talk labor with you, my fav. You look just gorgeous. Love that temple pic, very cute.

Anonymous said...

You look great! as usual! Glad things are going so well for you guys!! I always loved getting ready for a baby to come!