1.14.2010

Pregnancy

I am now just over 13 weeks and feeling better each day. I was actually starting to think this pregnancy stuff wasn't so bad... Until I woke up this morning. I woke up with the worst pain in my side, I wasn't sure what it was. Made some calls decided maybe gas, or kidney infection. Me being the stubborn person I am I went to school thinking it would maybe go away. NOPE within 30 minutes I was driving myself to the Hospital, pulled over to throw up and pass out. Tyler had to come and pick me up :) I have the best hubby ever.... After a 10 min drive that felt like 60 we made it to the hospital where I was admited, tested, and diagnosed with KIDNEY STONES w/ KIDNEY INFECTIONS. Talk about a rough day. The baby is ok, it was actually just hanging out sucking its thumb during the ultra sound. We also think I passed one or part of a stone while in the hospital. The pain is better, I am home just anxiously waiting for the pain to get worse or it to go away. The things we do for kids...
Long story short I feel better and can't wait to get the next 6 months out of the way and have the little bundle of joy in my arms.. Ty and I will find out soon what we are having; and maybe then will I post a belly picture. Let's hope and pray I make it through the night in peace :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

You have the worst luck! Glad you are ok and baby is ok.

Thanks for the yummy soup and breadstick yum!

Tiffani said...

How scary! Hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to find out what you are having! We sure love you guys!