11.03.2009

Watches, watches, watches...

So Christmas is coming up, i'm sure you're all thinking what to get a good friend a parent
or a sister.. What better than a watch. I love giving them as presents, they are cute and
very affordable. I know I have mentioned that I make them before so I figured
I would get orders early this year.  Here is an example of some really simple ones that I
have made for myself, or anyone that wants to buy them. I can make any color, shape of
bead,  all marble,  or silver, you name it!
They start at $15 for just a band and $25 for face and band. Depending on the beads
 you choose.  If you think you are interest please email me at rachelfcook@gmail.com
Thanks!



5 comments:

Dallas and Jessica said...

I want to make one for my mom for Christmas!! Let's go to the bead store one of these days :)

Les said...

Rach, they are all so cute! I for sure want a couple:) By the way, Josh Groban's Silent Night last month when the snow fell:) Love it! Les

The Cooks said...

Les that is the CD that I listen to in the car every morning on the way to work! LOVE IT!

The Johnson Journey said...

Cute watches! Also, you made a pretty sexy witch! Looks like you've been having a good time.

Karina F. said...

These are amazing! :)