2.23.2009

CELINE!

Last night Andrea and I went to the most amazing concert ever! Celine Dion.... Man, what a show it's hard to put into words how amazing it truly was. Her voice, her outfits, the dancers, the lights, all of it. We started out in ok seats, but Andrea and her back couldn't hack it. So she stood up the whole opening act, while I sat and thought to myself that I was going to be watching the concert by myself. She was gone for 15-20min, I was a little worried. I look up and there is Andrea signaling me to come up and bring all of our stuff. I thought for sure we were leaving. BUT NO! Andrea worked her magic and got us these amazing seats about 20 rows up from that stage in our own little section on a platform with soft seats! If you know my sister and her husband things like this happen to them all the time! So thanks Ann, it was great. Needless to say we had the time of our lives.


4 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Oh i'm jelous! Thomas took me to her concert in California back in November. I kept asking him to take me again when she came here... but it was a "no." But yeah... AWESOME! I love her! I totally know what your saying about how incredible it was!

Amber said...

i'm glad it was fun. i'm a little jealous that you got to do that and now you are going to Hawaii!!! not fair...

Brandon & Meghan said...

Hey!! I found you:) We need to play more...it was fun bowling!!!

The Johnson Journey said...

I'm glad you had fun! I'm sorry about AZ... We all had talked to you and you had said you were going to Hawaii so we didn't think about it. I'm sorry. But, I love your pictures, and it looks like you're doing well!