8.17.2008

Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Cook!!!



Well I have so much to write, but words can't express my feelings of joy and happiness. The wedding was perfect, everything about it, the flowers, food, decor, weather, cake, the groom, everything! I can't believe its came and gone. I will be posting pictures soon.. The only ones i have are from Nat and Amber. Those of you who came, Thank you. Thank you for being their and sharing that amazing day with us. Those who didnt make it, its ok. I will forgive you this once. We had so many special people that traveled from all over. Family and friends, friends I haven't seen in a long time (Jill and Willace Stone & Kaysi Beckley) Kristi's family, my cousins, Ty's cousins, it was just perfect.
We went to vegas on our honey moon and had a fabulous time. We saw a couple of shows, went shopping, and tried to make it each day through the heat! Oh and of course we forgot the camera (but not really, it was in the car) we just thought we left it in St. George. So pictures will be coming soon! I've waited 25 years for that day, and I'm so thankful that I did, I woudln't have met my wonderful amazing husband. I have a HUSBAND!! WOW. Thanks again to everyone! Love ya

9 comments:

Amber said...

Rachel Cook, Wow that's weird but so awesome!!! You looked so gorgeous and I'm so happy for you that you are married:) Call us if you come to town, we will be down there next weekend so I'll have to call ya!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

rach!! congratulations!! i can't wait to see more pictures! that cake is amazing and you look GORGEOUS!! love you and am so happy for you!!

Magen said...

Congrats Mrs. Cook!!!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding.

** Dre and Yoho ** said...

Hey !! U looked so pretty! I am soo happy for you!! How are you??

Thomas and Mandi said...

It's official now! Finally! :) It was such a beautiful wedding! Sounds like you guys had some fun on you honeymoon! We'll have to get together soon!

Meagan Cooper said...

hey rachel,
Congrats on the beautiful wedding! I saw you on Amber's blog and thought I'd say hi! You two are the cutest couple. It was good running into you!

Kellie said...

congrats Rachel, I was so happy I got to make it to your wedding. I didn't really get to talk to you though, obviously you were pretty buisy with getting married and all that jazz. So next time you come up we have to get together.

Jeppesens said...

I am so dumb, I couldn't think of your new last name the other day. I felt dumb. We are so happy for you. Tyler is the greatest guy and I know you two will be very happy. We are so excited for you guys to come up this weekend. Ther girls are excited to see you. Ella keeps pointing to the pictures of you and tyler and making some kind of noise. She knows it's you. We love you and can't wait to see you.