7.01.2008

Summer Time...



Summer time is so great! Tyler and I have a lot of fun during the summer time. Between boating, hiking, playing outside, laying out at the pool, and getting ready for Lake Powell. Our July is so jammed pack with events. First coming up on the 7-12 I have 4 wedding showers, then bridals, a family reunion, then on the 16th his brother Ryan comes home from his mission. I have never met Ryan only through letters and on the phone so im really anxious to meet him. Then July 21 we go to Powell for a week, 2 weeks later we are on our way to Married Life... We are both just ready to be married. We have made a decision on a new Ivory Town home in Lehi and are just getting ready to finish all the fun paper work with that. It will be fun to design and make it our own. I will try to post more soon, but this wedding planning stuff is has slowly started to stress me out. Luckily I have great in-laws, parents, and a fiance who help out. Ty, thanks for being so patient and loving with me. No one can handle me like you. XOXOX :)
Invitations go out next week, so be looking for them..

4 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pics of you two. Can't wait to see your new townhome! I might be coming down this month, I will let ya know!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you were saying none of us read this, whatever, i totally read your blog! :) did you get my address? i sent it to you the other day. i'm so excited for you and all of your fun plans!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I still can't believe you guys will be home owners, lucky! Put pics up of the house when you get it, can't wait. So don't get too stressed out with the wedding, everything will be beautiful and it goes by so fast so remember to enjoy every moment of it. I still can't believe I'll be in CA, sucks!

Thomas and Mandi said...

We got your cute wedding invitation on Friday! It's coming up soon!!! How exciting. I'll see ya at the airport on Wednesday!