6.07.2008

COUNT DOWN


SCHOOL IS OUT! Yesterday was my last day. Well for a week,im teaching summer school. It was hard to say good bye to my kids, I get so close with them. I even had some of them crying with me. I love my job :). Now I have a whole week to do what I please. I do have to do a couple wedding things like meet with the caterer (hmm) design my cake, get shoes, register, and help Tyler with our living situation. We are planning on moving to Lehi, we just aren't sure if we wil buy a house or a town home.
We have our annoncements ordered and on their way (i love them) now all thats left is addressing and waiting. 62 days left, and im so anxious! Hope everyone can make it! Im so lukcy to have my mom helping me. It wouldn't be as easy as its been without her, Thanks mom! I love you..

7 comments:

Jeppesens said...

We wish we were coming to Utah to see you. Maybe next time! Bailee was very sad when I told her we couldn't go. But we will be down for the 4th of July so we will see you then. Enjoy your week off. It is funny since I graduated I am not quite sure what to do with all my free time. Thanks for introducing me to blogging, that has helped!!

Beckie Taylor said...

Hey, it's Beckie (Jennings), just in case you were wonderin who the random blog commentor was! Congrats on getting married soon. I hope you have a great day!

Jenny said...

Good Luck with the wedding. I wont be able to come because we wont be coming back until Christmas! Me, you, and Nat should do lunch this weekend before I leave.

Jeppesens said...

I'm glad that you get a break. Too bad the weather is going to be crappy. Well it is suppost to warm up later in the week. I wish we were coming down with mom to see you. Maybe next time. We will be down for the 4th of july and will see you then. Enjoy the rest of your week off. Love you and miss you.

Tiffani said...

Enjoy your time! The count down to the big day is on... YEah!

Kim & Jesse said...

I saw your announcement today at your moms and I absolutely LOVE them! they are so freakin cute and the pictures are gorgeous! I am so excited, everything is going to be beautiful! I love ya and miss ya. Only a couple more weeks (hopefully less) until your a new auntie! WIERD :)

Amber said...

YEAH! your moving to Lehi? That's where my sis lives so when I come down it won't be far from you.