5.11.2008

GO JAZZ!

What a great weekend! First of all Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers. Mom I love you so much, thank you for everthing. Thank you for raising me and teaching me the way you did! And as for my Mother-in-law, Les thank you! You do so much for us, I look forward to every Sunday dinner, and spending time with you and the whole fam. Thank you for rasing such a wonderful son. Love ya!
So Ty and I started our weekend out with a Bee's game on thursday. We went with a bunch of friends. Its so nice to have such a great group of friends. It was hard at first getting used to so many guys all the time. Tyler has a really large group of single friends. But now i just feel lucky, like I have gained 15 older brothers. I love them! Jamie and Drexton came, it was a lot of fun! Then Friday, girls prepare yourself. I got to go to the PLAYOFF game! 19th row seats lower bowl, so great. I got to listen to David Archuletta he did so great, and the night just got better when the Jazz won! GO JAZZ! Saturday; another Bee's game. Ty loves all and any kind of sports, So do I though, Honestly a hot dog at a baseball game. YUM! Well I hope everyone had a great weekend too!



2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun I want to go to a jazz game! Broc has told me every year for 6 years now that he would take me....still hasn't happened. I'm glad you had fun though! I have a cute single friend and she's moving to Provo after she graduates school, we should find her a guy:) Anyways, get better!

Ten Virgins said...

Hey dude cute pic!! Bees game was a fun time. We need to hit another one up sooner than later. Glad to see Drex and I on your blog haha. See ya soon I'm sure!