1.05.2008

Life

Life is crazy, but wonderful! Lastnight I went and helped a friend in need. Problems with an ex-husband its was a MESS to say the least. It put me in check, it helped me realize how blessed I am for the life, family, people, my job, everything I have. Not that i ever complain, but sometimes you forget how great your life really is.. I have the greatest family, they have all set such great examples for me. My sisters are my best friends, my brothers are there for anything and everything, and my parents. Where do I begin, words can't describe how great they are.
My job, oh how I love my job. People always ask how I manage to deal with Kindergartners all day long. If they only knew how rewarding it is to teach children. They love everything I do, from spelling words wrong (lol), to doing a silly cheer or dance for them because they did good. Not many people get to go and dance, play, and laugh all day at work. I do work; I work hard! But I love it!!
Then there is Ty, we have been together a year and a half. I still get the butterflies every time I see him. But those who are married or in love know how that goes. I just wanted to express my feelings of gratitude and happiness! Thanks for being a part of my life!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you are so happy Rach, you deserve it! We for sure need to get together more and I will help you with whatever you need, just let me know. Call me next week, luv ya!

The Jensen's said...

Thanks for reminding me of what an incredible life I have. It is so easy to be down on ourselves, but when we stop to be grateful for what we have, you can't help but smile. I bet you are an amazing teacher.

The McEwans said...

Rach!!! It has been sooo long! Your blog is so cute! Do you really teach Kindergarten??? Where do you live? Savanna is in Kindergarten this year and I would die to have you be her teacher! I am sure you are amazing and fun! The kids must absolutely love you! It sounds like you are doing awesome. You are the cutest!
Love, Megan