12.31.2007

Happy New Years!


And here it is, 2008. Oh how time flies when you are having fun. Just wanted to tell everyone HAPPY NEW YEARS! Hope you have a good one, I also hope everyone had a wonderful christmas! Tyler and I were in Idaho until Christmas day then drove back to Salt Lake and went to his family party. Its fun being a part of two families :).. And as far as a ring, well no ring for christmas but we did look at one that I am in love with. So that is a bonus! Now its just me waiting, and waiting, and hopefully not waiting too long. Tyler and I are very happy, I love him more than anything in the world. I could not have asked for anything more, he is AMAZING!

Oh and for those of you who did not know, Jess and Kim are having a baby. Kind of crazy but they are very excited. Andrea is trying to get pregnant, and I am just going to have to hurry to catch up. All in good time.

1 comments:

Chantri said...

k so now I know you aren't married...yet! I hope you get your ring soon :) Ty seems like a great great guy....you two look so good together.

Oh and i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! :)